Thank the Lord, we are safely in Jamaica.  We are all so tired because the majority of us have been up for 36 hours, and we cannot wait to get to bed!  Arriving at WLC at 1:30 a.m. up until boarding our flight at Chicago O’Hare at 6:00 a.m. is quite a blur.  On the plane ride, I sat next to a really nice couple who kept me entertained.  I was just starting to doze off when I heard the flight attendants yell, “Is there a doctor on the plane?!”  It turns out an older lady thought she was having a heart attack.  That definitely scared me.  When we landed in Jamaica, we all prayed our luggage had made it.  Keli and I were scared for awhile because our baggage didn’t come at the same time as most of the other group members’.  Things have been pretty slow moving here tonight.  Tomorrow we will be up by 7 a.m. to eat breakfast, have a devotion, and then begin our snorkeling adventure!  I am so excited to sleep!  I’m pretty sure most of us will be in bed by 8:30 tonight.  First we have to head back to the cafeteria so the WLC/MLC group members can get to know each other.

Thanks to those of you who prayed for our save travels.  Please continue to do so!

*Hi Mom, Dad, Andy, Seth, Amanda, Jamie, Julie, and whoever else may be reading this!  I love and miss you!*