Adult and Graduate Studies Blog

Wisconsin Lutheran College

Follow us on Twitter: No public Twitter messages.

Facebook
RSS

Transition to Teaching: Making a Difference

Comments Off
Oct - 23 - 2013
AGS Staff

By: Rebecca Mains

Rebecca is currently teaching at an area Lutheran school and is enrolled in the Transition to Teaching program to obtain her Wisconsin state teaching license and Master of Arts in Education degree.

As I progressed through the enrollment process at Wisconsin Lutheran College, I was impressed by the kindness and helpfulness of the advisors. The faculty and staff at WLC were by far the kindest and most sincere of any of the graduate schools I looked at. I feel like the advisors worked hard to get me started, and responded promptly to all of my questions.

My experience in the program has been great. My academic advisor responds quickly anytime I need guidance on how to move forward. The faculty have been wonderful ? extremely competent in their field of study. I?ve very much enjoyed learning from them.

The education I am receiving at Wisconsin Lutheran College is helping me grow personally and professionally. Everything I am learning is being implemented in my classroom and positively impacting my students. Truly, the Transition to Teaching program is one of a kind. Everyone I’ve worked with at WLC has been extremely kind and knowledgeable, going out of their way to see me succeed.

I encourage anyone with a desire to become a teacher to learn more about the Transition to Teaching program at Wisconsin Lutheran College. It?ll get you to where you want to be and help you positively make a difference in your classroom and in the world.

Click here to learn more about the Transition to Teaching program and teacher certification at Wisconsin Lutheran College.

Posted in: Christian Leadership, Master of Arts in Education, Testimonial