Joe Du Fore, director of digital education at Wisconsin Lutheran College, recently shared the top seven iPad apps he recommends for business.
- Analytics HD
- A premier app for viewing, analyzing, and sharing Google Analytics on your iPad. Analytics can be presented in graph and chart form, making it easy to present to the executive team.
- This app brings data to life through an elegant and intuitive presentation of data in graph form.
- Priority Matrix
- A simple and efficient task management app designed to help prioritize tasks by dividing them into customizable quadrants.
- Explain Everything
- This app lets you annotate, animate, narrate, draw on, rotate, move, clone, or create slides with nearly any imported file.
- A wireframing and mockup app that features an intuitive interface and functionality, allowing you to easily create a wireframe or mockup of a UI design (mobile or web) with ease.
- This app quickly handles large PDF and TXT files, as well as books, movies, maps, and pictures. The PDF mark-up capability allows you to create text boxes, post sticky notes, draw lines and arrows, as well as freehand on top of a PDF file.
- Polaris Office
- Allows iPad users the ability to view and edit Microsoft Office documents, as well as view PDF files. The app works with various cloud storage devices and includes built-in templates, charts, figures, and functions.
To learn more about these and other mobile applications for business, consider enrolling in WLC’s “iPad for Business and Collaboration” course. This three-credit, undergraduate level course is perfect for anyone in business who desires to acquire technological skills needed in the 21st century workplace.