Adult and Graduate Studies Blog

Wisconsin Lutheran College

Follow us on Twitter: No public Twitter messages.

Facebook
RSS

Graduate Assistant: Honored to Learn, and Serve

Comments Off
Sep - 27 - 2011
AGS Staff
Danny Ehnert - Image - Wisconsin Lutheran College Athletics

Danny Ehnert

As a graduate assistant, I assist our student athletes, while also supporting the head basketball coach and ensuring that necessary duties are accomplished. I feel that taking classes online at Wisconsin Lutheran College gives me the freedom to successfully balance my work and education.

I enrolled in the Leadership and Innovation specialty within the Master of Arts in Education program because of my interest in educational leadership. I believe this program will position me for success. Wisconsin Lutheran College has passionate and talented people who helped make my transition back to school very easy.

Through achieving my master’s degree, I hope to have the skills and education needed to excel in my career. There was a time when I felt stuck and my options were limited. This program allows me to do what I am passionate about, with nothing holding me back. I look forward to taking advantage of the opportunities the MA-Ed program will offer.

Becoming a graduate assistant has allowed me to help WLC coaches, while at the same time gaining experience from a very valuable master’s degree program. This position is going to help me create a better future for myself, and it will continue to open doors for me. I am honored to learn, and serve, at Wisconsin Lutheran College.

Danny Ehnert serves as Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach at Wisconsin Lutheran College. He is currently enrolled within the Leadership and Innovation specialization of the Master of Arts in Education program. 

Posted in: Christian Leadership, Master of Arts in Education, Online Programs